Monday, November 18, 2013

HOHA Run, Monday November 18, 2013

Tonight's run is a four miler through Hoboken to Weehawkin.  It's a path I've taken many times and I liked running it with others tonight.

It was cold clear and 60 Degrees.  A great night for a run.

I went out pretty fast with Bob and Nate, trying to stay up with the faster runners.  Ian caught up to us and coaxed us into a slower pace, which was good.  On the way back he suggested a sprint at the end and I had nothing left after running full tilt.  I would love to get into shape for a sub 2 hour half and a really fast full  marathon this spring.

My over all time for the five miles was pretty fast, for me.

I ended up running the entire route at sub 9 minute miles.

My splits:

M1 8:52 
M2 8:25 
M3 8:55 
M4 9:24 
M5 8:21 

No comments:

Post a Comment