Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Training Run, Hudson River South November 20, 2013

This morning in 30 degree cold weather I ran my 3 miler.  I was supposed to run it yesterday with the HOHA's but I was tired.  I am trying to listen to my body more and get adequate rest so that I can run stronger.

Monday night's run was taxing but felt great.  This morning I was dragging my butt around at 7 am at a 10 min per mile pace.  I felt stiff and tired again.  Part of it was the cold weather.  Part of it was feeling like I still need to baby myself so that I can recover well.

I got it done, it wasn't fast, it wasn't pretty but I'm trying to listen to the body and the body said "go slow".

Tomorrow night the HOHA run is five mile sand it would be nice to run with Ian and the guys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment